An Industry-First Latch Mechanism and Swing Motion Design keeps things Tight and Rattle-Free during extended or strenuous off-road adventures.
· Single Swing Arm mounted on the passenger side
· Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
· Weighs Approx. 210lbs
· 1" thick 3/4 recovery shackle mounts
· Optional textured black powder coat (see pricing options below)
· Optional back-up camera mount still functional with single swing option on passenger arm
· Utilizes stock receiver hitch
· Integrated light ports (see pricing options below)
· Designed and made in the USA
· Industry-first latch mechanism design for consumer ease of use
Available Mounting Accessory Options
· Hi-Lift Mount
· Hi-Lift/Pull-Pal Mount
· Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
· Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount
· Bolt-on Ladder for 4Runner
· Spare Tire Mount
· *Please note that if you plan to mount a spare tire you will not be able to mount any other accessories on the single swing arm other than items that mount on the back/inside of the arm such as the table or ladder. The back-up camera mount can also be mounted with the single arm as mounted on the passenger side.
*Tire Mounts: A narrow wheel with an extreme positive offset and a very wide tire will not work with the standard tire mount
* Please note that model years equipped with the blindspot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
We highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov