Our innovative, industry-changing dual swing latch design is now available for the GMC Canyon. Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
· Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
· Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
· Weighs approx. 200lbs
· Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, Hi-Lift, Geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
· Holds up to a 37" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 35" tire)
· Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
· Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
· Optional Spindle cover for removing arms for longer term storage
· 100% Designed & Made here in the USA
Available Mounting Options
· Hi-Lift Mount
· Hi-Lift/Pull-Pal Mount
· Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
· Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount (does not currently work with water cans)
· Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 35" tire) Please note: A narrow wheel with an extreme positive offset or a very wide tire will not work with the standard tire mount
*Please note that the drop pin on your dual carrier arm is not intended as a safety catch for an arm in motion. The drop pin is designed for locating your arm in a locked position while controlling the arm load. Always remember Newton’s first law as it applies to your arm.
*Please note that there is no specific access point in the bumper for the oem undercarriage tire mount as the arm is designed for you to relocate a spare to the tire arm. The undercarriage spare can still be accessed from underneath the vehicle.
*Please note that model years equipped with the blindspot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
We highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov