Seal Gen2 16.5rs
- 12/24V DC severe duty winch rated at 16,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed. A motor equipped with a thermal protection switch
- 4 equally positioned pin holes with an ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 90 degree Increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
- Cutout switch prevents the vehicle battery from draining when no use.
- Both built-in digital two way wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control.
- A 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion and has no water absorption.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etcpatented mechanical cone brake holds the full load
- Meet international standards of CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE, CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC, and SAE J706 Surface Vehicle standard 2003-08 rev.
- Part number: PN 295655 (12V) / PN 295667 (24V)
- Rated line pull: 7,484 kg / 16,500 lb single line
- Line speed ( 1st layer): 5.6 mpm / 18.4 fpm 50A at 12V, 7.6 mpm / 24.7 fpm 25A at 24V no load
1.4 mpm / 4.6 fpm 355A at 12V, 1.4 mpm / 4.6 fpm 245A at 24V full load
- Motor: 4,325 w / 5.8 hp 12V series wound
4,474 w / 6.0 hp 24V series wound
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary 343:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 89 mm x 204L mm (3.5" x 8"L)
- Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
- Rope type: Synthetic rope
- Rope size: 12.7 mm x 25 m (1/2” x 82’)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114.3 mm (10” x 4.5”)
254 mm x 165 mm (10" x 6.5")
- Mounting: Foot forward mounting only
- Winch weight (including rope) : 48 kg / 106 lb
- Gross weight : 60.8 kg / 134 lb
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 690 x 270 x 405 mm (27.2" x 10.6" x 15.9")