The Expedition One Trail Series S3 Single Swing Rear Bumper Carrier System for the Ford F250/350 1999-2016 models.
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
· Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
· Weighs approx. 205 lbs.
· Universal spare tire mount included in bumper price
· Optional back-up camera mount
· Retains use of factory sensor holes. *Purchase of replacement sensor bezels is recommended if replacing the plastic OEM bumper
· Additional Expedition One mounting products for Hi-Lift and Pull-Pal, Geri /Scepter/NATO cans
· Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended up to a 37" tire)
· Retains use of oem/stock receiver hitch
· Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
· 1" thick 3/4" recovery shackle mounts welded inside and out with additional internal reinforcement
· Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
· 100% Designed & Made here in the USA
Configurable Bolt-On Mounting Options
Can fit 1 accessory in addition to the tire at one time (except for the horizontal hi-lift mount which sits behind the spare and does not take up mounting space on the arm)
· Hi-Lift Jack Mount
· Hi-Lift Jack/Pull-Pal Mount
· Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
· Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount
** Due to vehicle variations and sensitivities associated with certain sensors and various accessory configurations such as large MT tires and/or low-hanging accessory with geometry that may echo or reverberate the ultrasonic sound from OEM park sensors, we cannot guarantee their use or function.
We highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov