The Expedition One Dual Swing-Out Rear Bumper for the 2017+ FORD F250/350/450 with our innovative, patent-pending locking latch system! An intuitive new way to open and close your swing arms with ease and reliability.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
· Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
· Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
· Weighs approx. 200lbs
· Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, Geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
· Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 37" tire) Max weight 175lb per arm
· Optional Back-Up Camera Relocation bracket relocates to above the license plate and includes plug for oem location.
· Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
· Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
· 100% Designed & Made here in the USA
· Comes with cutout for a rear winch mount *Rear winch mount plate currently in development*
· Rear port lights hold up to 4" round light. Recommended light Diode Dynamics SS3 Sport Flood
· Sensor holes included
*Please note that the drop pin on your dual carrier arm is not intended as a safety catch for an arm in motion. The drop pin is designed for locating your arm in a locked position while controlling the arm load. Always remember Newton’s first law as it applies to your arm.
** Due to vehicle variations and sensitivities associated with certain sensors and various accessory configurations such as large MT tires and/or low-hanging accessory with geometry that may echo or reverberate the ultrasonic sound from OEM park sensors, we cannot guarantee their use or function.
We highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov