*Shown on 19+ Ram 1500 above. New Images coming soon!*
The Expedition One Trail Series S3 Single Swing Rear Bumper Carrier System latch design for the GMC Canyon
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Weighs approx. 180 lbs
- Universal spare tire mount included in bumper price
- Optional back-up camera mount
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for Hi-lift and PullPal, Geri /Scepter/NATO cans
- Holds up to a 37" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 35" tire)
- Retains use of oem/stock receiver hitch
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- 1" thick 3/4" recovery shackle mounts welded inside and out with additional internal reinforcement
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- 100% Designed & Made here in the U.S.A with Rocky Mountain steel
Configurable Bolt-On Mounting Options. Can fit 1 accessory in addition to the tire at one time (with the exception of the horizontal hi-lift mount which sits behind the spare and does not take up mounting space on the arm):
We highly recommend customers wait until they have product in-hand to schedule installations. Delivery timelines are estimates only and not guaranteed. All cancellations are required in writing and will incur an administration fee and any applicable re-stock fee and/or packaging and shipping fees. Please review terms and conditions for details.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov