Our innovative, industry-changing dual swing latch design is now available for the JEEP GLADIATOR.
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Weighs approx. 200lbs
- Retains use of factory sensor holes. *Purchase of replacement sensor bezels is recommended if replacing the plastic OEM bumper
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for a spare tire, hi-lift, geri /scepter/NATO cans
- Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- 100% Designed & Made here in the U.S.A
Available Mounting Options:
- Hi-Lift Mount
- Hi-Lift/Pul Pal Mount
- Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
- Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount (does not currently work with water cans)
- Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 35" tire)
*Sensor holes are included but due to vehicle variations, they are not guaranteed to work.
Replacement factory bezels are recommended to retain use of your sensors and may be added to your order or purchased from your local dealership PN 68449575AA
We highly recommend customers wait until they have product in-hand to schedule installations. Delivery timelines are estimates only and not guaranteed. All cancellations are required in writing and will incur an administration fee and any applicable re-stock fee and/or packaging and shipping fees. Please review terms and conditions for details.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov