The Expedition One Innovative single swing latch design is now available for the JEEP GLADIATOR.
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Weighs approx. 180 lbs
- Universal spare tire mount included in bumper price
- Optional back-up camera mount
- Retains use of factory sensor holes. *Purchase of replacement sensor bezels is recommended if replacing the plastic OEM bumper
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for Hi-lift jack and PullPal, Geri /Scepter/NATO cans
- Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Retains use of OEM/Stock receiver hitch
- 1" thick 3/4" recovery shackle mounts welded inside and out with additional internal reinforcement (optional screw pin shackles purchased separate)
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- 100% Designed & Made here in the U.S.A with Rocky Mountain steel
Configurable Bolt-On Mounting Options. Can fit 1 accessory in addition to the tire at one time (with the exception of the horizontal hi-lift jack mount which mounts behind the spare and does not take up a space on the arm) :
*Please note that the drop pin on your dual carrier arm is not intended as a safety catch for an arm in motion. The drop pin is designed for locating your arm in a locked position while controlling the arm load. Always remember Newton’s first law as it applies to your arm.
*Sensor holes are included but due to vehicle variations, they are not guaranteed to work. Replacement factory bezels are recommended to retain use of your sensors and may be added to your order or purchased from your local dealership PN 68449575AA
We highly recommend customers wait until they have product in-hand to schedule installations. Delivery timelines are estimates only and not guaranteed. All cancellations are required in writing and will incur an administration fee and any applicable re-stock fee and/or packaging and shipping fees. Please review terms and conditions for details.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov