BUNDLE & SAVE!! Discounted Parts and FREE shipping in the lower 48 USA on bundle packages!
Expedition One is Now Offering Inclusive Overland Packages to Outfit your vehicle! These Special Packages have been carefully selected from some of our most popular Designs/Products and are now being offered at a Special Rate for you to purchase!
The Overland Package is for those who are looking to substantially upgrade their Truck in One Easy step. From our Distinctive Design offered in a Durable Black Textured Powder Coat, to the Clearance and Protection an Off-Roader demands, you will be prepared for wherever the trail takes you.
The Level 3 Package Includes:
· Stubby Front with Hoop or Full Width with Hoop, powder coated Textured Black
· Trail Series Smooth Morion Rear Bumper Tire Carrier System, powder coated Textured Black
· 2 Door or 4Door Sliders, powder coated Textured Black with aluminum treadplate
· Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro LED Pod SAE White or Amber Fog Lights in the Full Width or Baja Designs S2 Drive/Combo White or Amber Pods in the Stubby
· Baja Designs S2 Sport Work/Scene Clear/White or Amber
· ComeUp Solo 9.5rs or 12.5rs Winch
The Photos shown are to demonstrate Bumper Options Only. Other pictured accessories including racks and carrier accessories must be purchased separately or in another package.
Bundle Overland Packages include our most requested items and will not be customizable beyond the options offered on this page. Be sure to check all levels (1-4) for your vehicle to find the best fit for you! Thank You!
*Sensor holes are included however they are not guaranteed to work. Depending on your take-off stock bumper, you may need to purchase sensor parts from your local dealership:
Sensor model numbers: 6MH85RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR, 6MH84RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR, 6MH83RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR, 6MH82RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR
We highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov