Expedition One RAM 1500 rear bumper with DUAL swing tire carrier system.Fits model years 09-18 and RAM classic.
Introducing the new Expedition One dual swing-out rear bumper with our innovative, patent-pending locking latch system! An intuitive new way to open and close your swing arms with ease and reliability.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Weighs approx. 225lbs
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, Geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
- Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 37" tire)
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- 100% Designed & Made here in the U.S.A
- Sensor holes included. ** Due to vehicle variations and sensitivies associated with certain sensors and various accessory configurations such as large MT tires and/or low-hanging accessory with geometry that may echo or reverberate the ultrasonic sound from OEM park sensors, we cannot guarantee their use or function.
Please note: A
narrow wheel with an extreme positive offset and a very wide tire will not work
with the standard tire mount
We highly recommend customers wait until they have product in hand to schedule installations. Delivery timelines are estimates only and not guranteed. All cancellations are required in writing and will incur a re-stock fee and any applicable packaging and shipping fees. Please review terms and conditions for details.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov