Ram Ultra Roof Rack for 2019+ 1500 models
Made of lightweight aluminum construction, our Mule Ultra Roof Rack brings some exciting new changes and features to the roof rack market.
Image photos may not match the fascia version. Please be sure to check you are purchasing the correct fascia version you prefer.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction that is form fitting to your vehicle application
- Optional front fascia light bar cutout (fits up to a 40" led light bar)
- Dynamic load capacity: 250lbs | Static load capacity: 500lbs
- Modular design
- Adjustable flooring design includes 5 rack slats that can be adjusted and/or removed
- Flexible tie-down points
- Some drilling required
- Optional load bar kit for carrying heavier loads
Outside Length 66.92". Outside Width 53.37". Inside Length 53.48" Inside Width 44.93". Height 5.41"
Add-on load bars for your Mule Ultra Roof Rack for heavier loads
- 2 extruded aluminum load bars 44 5/8"
- Rack load ratings 250lbs dynamic/500lbs static
- 4 brackets (powder-coated black) to mount load bars to your Expedition One Mule Ultra Roof Rack. The load bars will mount above the other slats using these provided mounting brackets
- 4 brackets additional mounting brackets, zinc coated*
- Mounting hardware
* The tent mounting brackets may or may not work with your specific roof-top tent, as there are multiple roof top tent variations.
** It is not recommended you mount roof top tents on your truck ultra roof rack. We would recommend the Mule bedrack system for mounting a tent on your truck application.
Jeep JL/RAM: 2 extruded aluminum load bars approx width 44 5/8"
This product contains chemicals known to the state of california to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov