Ram Ultra Roof Rack for 2019+ 1500 models
Made of lightweight aluminum construction, our Mule Ultra Roof Rack brings some exciting new changes and features to the roof rack market.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction that is form fitting to your vehicle application
- Optional front fascia light bar cutout (fits up to a 40" led light bar)
- Dynamic load capacity: 250lbs | Static load capacity: 500lbs
- Modular design
- Adjustable flooring design includes 5 rack slats that can be adjusted and/or removed
- Flexible tie-down points
- Some drilling required
- Optional load bar kit for carrying heavier loads
Outside Length 66.92". Outside Width 53.37". Inside Length 53.48" Inside Width 44.93". Height 5.41"
Add-on load bars for your Mule Ultra Roof Rack for heavier loads
- 2 extruded aluminum load bars 44 5/8"
- Rack load ratings 250lbs dynamic/500lbs static
- 4 brackets (powder-coated black) to mount load bars to your Expedition One Mule Ultra Roof Rack. The load bars will mount above the other slats using these provided mounting brackets
- 4 brackets additional mounting brackets, zinc coated*
- Mounting hardware
* The tent mounting brackets may or may not work with your specific roof-top tent, as there are multiple roof top tent variations.
** It is not recommended you mount roof top tents on your truck ultra roof rack. We would recommend the Mule bedrack system for mounting a tent on your truck application.
Jeep JL/RAM: 2 extruded aluminum load bars approx width 44 5/8"
This product contains chemicals known to the state of california to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov