The Expedition One Dual Swing-Out Rear Bumper with our innovative, patent-pending locking latch system! An intuitive new way to open and close your swing arms with ease and reliability.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
Available Mounting Accessory Options for Dual Rear
· Hi-Lift Mount
· Hi-Lift/Pull-Pal Mount
· Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
· Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount
· Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 37" tire)
· Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
· Includes cut-out locations for OEM sensors
· Works with factory receiver/tow package
· Comes with light port holes standard and can fit up to a 4" round light
· Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
· Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, Geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc. (dual rear)
· Holds up to a 37" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 37" tire)
· Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
· Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
· 100% Designed & Made here in the USA
*Please note that the drop pin on your dual carrier arm is not intended as a safety catch for an arm in motion. The drop pin is designed for locating your arm in a locked position while controlling the arm load. Always remember Newton’s first law as it applies to your arm.
*Please note that model years equipped with the blind spot monitor located within stock bumpers may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
** This bumper currently does not offer a backup camera relocation bracket.
We highly recommend customers wait until they have product in hand to schedule installations. Delivery timelines are estimates only and not guaranteed. All cancellations are required in writing and will incur a re-stock fee and any applicable packaging and shipping fees. Please review terms and conditions for details.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov