The Rev Scout Roof Top Tent is a modular system that offers many advantages over ordinary roof top tents!
The Rev Roof Top Tent is 4-season, 2-person, expedition grade and lightweight. The modular approach to vehicle roof top camping allows easy 1 person on and off, effortless storage, and the ability to quickly release the Rev Tent from your roof top to pitch anywhere at your camp destination.
The Elevator Pitch: Why the Rev Roof Top Tent is better. Go!
40 -70 lbs lighter (18 - 32 kgs) than similar sized roof top tents.
Portable. 1 person can easily move components on and off the vehicle. Quickly convert vehicle back to a daily driver as needed.
Ground use. When not roof top camping, use the Rev Tent anywhere at the campground, in a pick-up truck bed, or any flat surface at least 48”x 84”/ 1220mm x 2134mm. Camp comfortably where vehicles can’t.
Thicker Mattress. Other Roof Top Tent mattresses are a measly 1-2.5” / 25-64mm thick. The Rev Tent mattress is the thickest available - a satisfying 4”/ 11cm with the added bonus layer of a puffy quilted topper.
True 4-Season. The Rev Tent is the only Roof Top Tent with a full top to bottom fly to offer real 4 season protection.
Amazing 360* views. 4 floor to ceiling openings with screens offer unobstructed views from all sides.
Wind resistant. No giant plastic or aluminum lid or “top hat” style fly sheet to create a wind catching sail in strong winds.
Easy out of the way storage. Just hang the Rev Tent on garage wall.
Use with the Rev Room Annex to create a private standing room for changing, showering, or restroom business.
Add Rev Shoe Storage bags to the Rev Rack Tent for additional storage for shoes, sundries, flashlight, keys, toiletries.
The Rev Roof Top Tent includes the Rev Tent, the Rev Platform, the Rev Ladder, Ladder Carrying Case and all necessary straps and hardware for mounting to load bars and roof racks.*
· Holds up to 400 lbs / 181 kgs
· Easily moved in 3 parts by 1 person on and off vehicles and in and out of storage areas
· Tent / Mattress weighs 25 lbs / 11.4 kgs
· Rev Platform weighs 48 lbs / 22 kgs
· Ladder weighs 11 lbs / 5 kgs
· 4 doors/windows with zippered screens for views and superior ventilation
· True 4 season - Dual layer with full top to bottom waterproof coated 210d outer fly
· 4 built-in side pockets for gear, water bottles, keys, etc
· Zippered cable port for solar and charging cables
· Maximum headroom at 3’2” / 96.5cm tall!
· Anodized 12mm 7001 aluminum tent poles
· Heavy duty 840D nylon tent base is also the weather proof zippered storage case
· 6 interior hooks for organizing and light hanging options
· The 8 step 7’6” / 2.3 meter telescoping ladder is adjustable to accommodate different height vehicles
· Includes weather resistant Ladder Bag with 4 Rev Straps for attaching Ladder Bag to Platform or Rev Tent for transport
· C6 Outdoor Dry Bag included for storing hardware and straps when not in use
· Exclusive Rev Tent accessories include a gear loft w/ device holder, fitted sheets, lights, blankets, pillows and more
· The Rev Tent is Patent pending
Set up time 5-7 minutes: 1. remove Rev Straps and tent. 2. Attach ladder. 3. Open platform. 4. Assemble 4 poles. 5. Pop in fly sheet eyebrows. 6. Attach tent to platform.
* Includes all necessary hardware for mounting to a roof rack with oval/rectangular slats and to cross bars that are no wider than 3.5” / 90mm and no higher than 1.5” / 38mm
** If you are mounting the Rev Roof Top Tent to cross bars, the bars should be positioned no closer than 24" / 61 cm , and no wider than 40" / 102 cm. Recommended distance between the bars is 32".