4.3 Tonnes Severe Duty Winch
· Part number: PN 295053 (12V)
· Rated line pull: 4,309 kg / 9,500 lb single line
o · Line speed (1st layer): 14.8 mpm / 48.6 fpm 60 A at 12V no load
2.2 mpm / 7.2 fpm 380 A at 12V full load
· Motor: 3,730 w / 5.0 hp 12V series wound
· Gear ratio: 3-stage planetary 159:1
· Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
· Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
· Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
· Drum size: 63.5 mm x 227L mm (2.5” x 8.9” L)
· Control: Both built-in digital signal two-way wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
· Rope type: Synthetic rope
· Rope size: 10 mm x 30.5 m (3/8” x 100’)
· Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
· Mounting: Foot forward or foot down mounting workable
· Finish: Matte black powder-coated
· 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lbs. pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
· Heavy-duty series-wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed. A motor equipped with a thermal protection switch
· New clutch lever kit is easy to engage and disengaged. 16 equally positioned pin holes to ensure seamless clutch transmission and make it easily rotate by 22.5-degree increments.
· Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
· Cutout switch prevents the vehicle battery from draining when no use.
· Both built-in digital two-way wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control.
· 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion resistance.
· Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
· U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc. patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load