The Expedition One Dual Swing-Out Rear Bumper with our innovative, patented locking latch system! An intuitive new way to open and close your swing arms with ease and reliability.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
· Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
· Weighs approx. 225lbs
· Sensor hole cutout locations
· Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, Geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc.
· Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 37" tire)
· Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
· Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
· 100% Designed & Made here in the USA
Available Mounting Accessory Options
· Hi-Lift Mount
· Hi-Lift/Pull-Pal Mount
· Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
· Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount (does not currently work with water cans)
· Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 37" tire)
*Please note that the drop pin on your dual carrier arm is not intended as a safety catch for an arm in motion. The drop pin is designed for locating your arm in a locked position while controlling the arm load. Always remember Newton’s first law as it applies to your arm.
* Please note that model years equipped with the blindspot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
We highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov