Expedition One dual swing-out rear bumper for the CHEVY 2020+ 2500/3500 with our innovative, patent-pending locking latch system! An intuitive new way to open and close your swing arms with ease and reliability.
*Pictured on a GMC Denali, the same bumper will fit the Chevy 2020+ model*
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Weighs approx. 200lbs
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, Geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
- Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations
- Optional Back-Up Camera Relocation bracket relocates to above the license plate
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- 100% Designed & Made here in the U.S.A with Rocky Mountain Steel
- Light ports hold up to a 4" round light
- 3/4" recovery points welded inside and out with additional inner reinforcement.
- Rear park sensor hole cutout locations included**
*Please note that the drop pin on your dual carrier arm is not intended as a safety catch for an arm in motion. The drop pin is designed for locating your arm in a locked position while controlling the arm load. Always remember Newton’s first law as it applies to your arm.
*Please note that model years equipped with the blindspot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
** Due to vehicle variations and sensitivities associated with certain sensors and various accessory configurations such as large MT tires and/or low-hanging accessory with geometry that may echo or reverberate the ultrasonic sound from OEM park sensors, we cannot guarantee their use or function.
We highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations. Delivery timelines are estimates only and not guaranteed. All cancellations are required in writing and will incur a re-stock fee and any applicable packaging and shipping fees. Please review terms and conditions for details.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or
other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.gov